Friday, July 20, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the Animal Disco - a blog that's been in the pipeline since before such an activity was even invented.

Here you'll find a selection of the rambles, rants, observations and even diary entries (names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent) that assemble to represent my life. Some of these entries have already been published (in Bristol and Bath's entirely yummy Venue magazine - if you don't already read it, you really should), while others have been lying around in notebook form for two decades. Many, though, will be brand new - I finally have somewhere I can officially dump my emotional clutter. So, read, enjoy, share, and tell me what you think at your leisure, but ignore at your peril - above all, life at the Animal Disco is intended to be fun.

Melissa xxx

No comments: