Friday, April 25, 2008

TTFN!


Hoorah, we're off to Liverpool! Okay, so we're neither leaving as early as I wanted to or going for as long as I'd like to be, but hey, home's home - we'll get there eventually.

I fully intended to leave you with my rant about women and alcohol to peruse while I'm away, but it's on the other computer and I'm stuck in the kitchen keeping my eye on the tray of chocolate brownies that's baking in the oven (the fruit cake and the chocolate truffles are already safely packed). So sorry, kids, but you'll have to wait until early next week for that one.  But while I'm here, I might as well fully utilise Mike's computer. Those of you who noticed the 'Little Update' section on a recent post will have also noted my reference to Blancmange/'Living on the Ceiling'. What Berocca have so cleverly done to our TV ad breaks, the originals did much better. Click, click ... enjoy:


Now have yourselves a lovely l'il w'end.  

No comments: